2015 Rio Carnival Tickets
Sambodromo Samba Parade tickets for
Rio Carnival 2015
Buy on this page your 2015 Rio Carnival tickets for the Samba Parade in Rio's Sambodromo.
Benefit from our unique advantages.
- Use the true specialists - No-one knows more about Rio Carnival than us. Use our unbeatable expertise.
- Buy from the licensed outlet - Avoid fraud, do not deal with ticket touts as they often sell false tickets. Buy your 2015 Rio Carnival tickets from the specialist licensed agency.
- Be in touch directly with us - Cut all other middlemen. Have direct access to our Customer Care, our Rio Carnival services and help-lines on all Carnival days. Deal directly with the ultimate Rio-Carnival people.
- One stop shop - Save time, energy and hassle. Book everything you need for your Rio Carnival stay in one place. It is made easy for you. You can manage all your orders from your own Personal Page.
- Quick and responsive customer support - Take advantage of our Rio Carnival specialist team. We will stand by you until Carnival has finished.
- Help Lines - Have easy telephone access to our 24-hour help desk on all Carnival and Parade days, wherever you are. It might turn out to be not only essential but an invaluable asset.
- Hospitality Desk with our unique Carnival fair
Visit us and our Hospitality Desk right in the middle of the city of Rio de Janeiro. Pick up your purchases in person without the need to pay for delivery. Turn your appointment into a special Carnival event. Browse our remarkable and exclusive Rio Carnival fair for Carnival and samba CDs, cloths, T-shirts, presents and all type of souvenirs.
- Pay less - Never pay more for less. Enjoy being looked after while you also save on further middlemen. Find the best prices right here.
These bleachers are like big concrete steps with no allocated seats (except Sector 9 which has numbered places). You can get as high and will sit wherever you want and can.
Red on the map
These are the most affordable assigned seats and are at the very end of the Parading Avenue. The lines of chairs are located on reclining steps for better viewing.
Purple on the map
OPEN FRONT BOXES
They are right on the samba runway in 4 rows on reclining steps. Row A is at the same level of and the closest to the Parade. D is the last of the rows. Each box has 6 numbered chairs. Prices are per seat.
Green on the map
COVERED GRAND TIER BOXES Sector 7
The boxes in the elevated row D in Sector 7 have been upgraded and covered to offer an enjoyable Parade experience even in the rain just like our Luxury Suites (they have proved to be great improvement considering past summer rainy parading days). These boxes are more comfortable as the 12 lounge seats are cushioned and also come with a coffee table. Prices are per seat.
Yellow on the map
This leisure area is for 400 rather-party-minded people and comprises a beauty salon, a dance floor with DJs, plenty of space to mingle with the youngish crowd and some celebrities or to relax and watch the Parade on a giant screen. As one side is on the Avenue it also offers a view of the the Parade.
No assigned seating.
Beige on the map
These covered boxes are by far the best places in the Sambodrome and is the place to go for if you can afford it. They are at an elevated level above the front boxes and bellow the bleachers to give the perfect view of the Parade. They are individually decorated.
Blue on the map